Mass Effect 2 Vanguard
Vanguards are outfitted with L5n implants, enabling them to perform a biotic charge that strikes the opponent with incredible force while bringing the Vanguard in close for close-range combat.
Vanguards are feared for their high-risk high-reward combat style, closing quickly on enemies and destroying them at close range with weapons and biotic abilities.
|Cryo Ammo - Requires Level 2 Incendiary Ammo|
|Shockwave - Requires Level 2 Charge|
|Pull - Requires Level 2 Shockwave|
 Assault Mastery
|Rank 1|| Health: +5.00%
Weapon Damage: +3.00%
Power Recharge Time: -3.00%
|Rank 2|| Health: +10.00%|
Weapon Damage: +6.00%
Power Recharge Time: -6.00%
|Rank 3|| Health: +15.00%|
Weapon Damage: +9.00%
Power Recharge Time: -9.00%
After progressing to Rank 4 of the Assault Mastery power, the player is given access to either the Destroyer or Champion specialization.
- Your weapon inflicts even more damage, and you receive a damage bonus to biotic powers.
- Health: +20.00%
- Weapon Damage: +15.00%
- Power Recharge Time: -9.00%
- Paragon/Renegade: +70.00%
- Power Damage: +15.00%
- Your staying power lets you survive marathons of combat. Power-recharging time and Paragon/Renegade scores are improved still further, and you receive a bonus to biotic power duration.
- Health: +20.00%
- Weapon Damage: +9.00%
- Power Recharge Time: -15.00%
- Paragon/Renegade: +100.00%
- Power Duration: +15.00%
| Soldier • Adept • Engineer|
Vanguard • Sentinel • Infiltrator
| Commando • Shock Trooper • Bastion|
Nemesis • Mechanic • Operative
Champion • Destroyer • Guardian
Raider • Agent • Assassin
Related ThreadsI have to 2 questions - last post by @ Mar 18, 2008
2 questions in 1 - last post by @ Jul 31, 2008
Morinth, Multiplayer[Mass Effect 2 spoilers] - last post by @ Apr 30, 2012
Benezia On Noveria (Part 2) *spoilers* - last post by @ Nov 25, 2007