Mass Effect 2 Vanguard
Vanguards are outfitted with L5n implants, enabling them to perform a biotic charge that strikes the opponent with incredible force while bringing the Vanguard in close for close-range combat.
Vanguards are feared for their high-risk high-reward combat style, closing quickly on enemies and destroying them at close range with weapons and biotic abilities.
|Cryo Ammo - Requires Level 2 Incendiary Ammo|
|Shockwave - Requires Level 2 Charge|
|Pull - Requires Level 2 Shockwave|
 Assault Mastery
|Rank 1|| Health: +5.00%
Weapon Damage: +3.00%
Power Recharge Time: -3.00%
|Rank 2|| Health: +10.00%|
Weapon Damage: +6.00%
Power Recharge Time: -6.00%
|Rank 3|| Health: +15.00%|
Weapon Damage: +9.00%
Power Recharge Time: -9.00%
After progressing to Rank 4 of the Assault Mastery power, the player is given access to either the Destroyer or Champion specialization.
- Your weapon inflicts even more damage, and you receive a damage bonus to biotic powers.
- Health: +20.00%
- Weapon Damage: +15.00%
- Power Recharge Time: -9.00%
- Paragon/Renegade: +70.00%
- Power Damage: +15.00%
- Your staying power lets you survive marathons of combat. Power-recharging time and Paragon/Renegade scores are improved still further, and you receive a bonus to biotic power duration.
- Health: +20.00%
- Weapon Damage: +9.00%
- Power Recharge Time: -15.00%
- Paragon/Renegade: +100.00%
- Power Duration: +15.00%
| Soldier • Adept • Engineer|
Vanguard • Sentinel • Infiltrator
| Commando • Shock Trooper • Bastion|
Nemesis • Mechanic • Operative
Champion • Destroyer • Guardian
Raider • Agent • Assassin
Related Threadsdrell vanguard is the b**lls - last post by @ May 8, 2012
Beginner/Vanguard Q - last post @ Mar 22, 2011
Good bonus power for a Vanguard? - last post @ Jun 14, 2014
Vanguards with rifles? - last post by @ Dec 2, 2007
Mass Effect 3 1.03 patch incoming, includes "anti-AFK" system, Vanguard fix, more - last post @ May 29, 2012