Mass Effect 2 Sentinel
Sentinels are equipped with the most advanced ablation armor system to keep themselves safe. If overloaded, the system will stun all enemies within a short distance.
Sentinels are unique, bringing both tech and biotic abilities to the battlefield. While they lack the focus of adepts and engineers, they are versatile and can handle any situation.
|Warp - Requires Level 2 Warp|
|Overload - Requires Level 2 Tech Armor|
|Cryo Blast - Requires Level 2 Overload|
|Rank 1|| Health: +5.00%
Power Recharge Time: -5.00%
|Rank 2|| Health: +10.00%|
Power Recharge Time: -10.00%
|Rank 3|| Health: +15.00%|
Power Recharge Time: -15.00%
After progressing to Rank 4 of the Defender power, the player is given access to either the Guardian or Raider specialization.
- You excel under stress, reducing your recharge time as far as it will go, and your forceful personality takes your Paragon/Renegade scores to the maximum level.
- Health: +20.00%
- Power Recharge Time: -30.00%
- Paragon/Renegade: +100.00%
- You specialize in using your engineering and biotics as weapons, reducing recharge time a small amount further and giving a bonus to your powers' damage.
- Health: +15.00%
- Power Recharge Time: -20.00%
- Paragon/Renegade: +70.00%
- Power Damage: +15.00%
| Soldier • Adept • Engineer|
Vanguard • Sentinel • Infiltrator
| Commando • Shock Trooper • Bastion|
Nemesis • Mechanic • Operative
Champion • Destroyer • Guardian
Raider • Agent • Assassin
Related ThreadsInsanity Sentinel Bonus Power - last post by @ Nov 17, 2011
Sentinel weapon training - last post by @ May 28, 2011
Sentinel Question: Shield Boosts Stackable? - last post by @ Jun 18, 2010