Welcome to the Mass Effect Wiki!
Welcome to the Mass Effect series Wiki on Neoseeker! This Wiki is open to all the members who want to contribute.
Because the Wikis are new to the site itself, we need your help to build up lots of in depth and high quality content - Let's make this Mass Effect Wiki the best source of Mass Effect information on the web!
You may log in with your Neoseeker username and password!
How you can Help and What We Need
Where to start?
- Check out the Talk Page off of the Main Page to find discussions regarding the Wiki.
- Check out Short Pages and fill them up with more info to make them more complete!
- Check out Long Pages for some examples of indepth pages.
- Help start pages from the Wanted Pages list, which lists a bunch of pages linked within the Wiki but that have not been created yet.
How to Help
- Write original content in your own words - do NOT copy and paste from other sources (but it is ok to source from other locations as long as you write using your own words, just like a research paper or Wikipedia article. References are fine)
- Help organize pages, improve formatting, and fix spelling and grammar.
- Upload images - Screenshots, box-art, anything!
- Character Descriptions
- Game lore and interesting facts
And other useful, detailed information about the game.
Legion is a unique Geth unit, in that it is designed to operate outside the Perseus Veil and interact directly with organics. To help it preform its operations, Legion contains 1,183 different Geth programs, as opposed to the usual 100 or so in normal Geth units. This is to help Legion communicate with organics and act independently from other Geth unit, not needing to rely on the Geth neural network for its intelligence. After its creation, Legion was tasked with investigating the destruction of the "Old Machine" Nazara, which the galaxy knew as the Reaper Sovereign. Legion then retraced Shepard's step, revisiting several of the different planets Shepard visited - Eden Prime, Therum, Feros, Noveria, Virmire, Ilos and a dozen uncharted worlds.
Read More >>>
Mass Effect News on GameGrep
Submit Mass Effect News
- Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut (cwf97, 17:27, 30 September 2017)
- Mass Effect 3 (cwf97, 17:26, 30 September 2017)
- Mass Effect 3 Missions (cwf97, 17:24, 30 September 2017)
- Citadel (cwf97, 17:20, 30 September 2017)
- Mass Effect 3: Citadel (cwf97, 17:18, 30 September 2017)
- Leviathan (cwf97, 17:16, 30 September 2017)
- Kasumi - Stolen Memory (cwf97, 17:14, 30 September 2017)
- Mass Effect 3: Omega (cwf97, 17:13, 30 September 2017)
- Main Page (cwf97, 17:11, 30 September 2017)
- Geth Pulse Rifle (220.127.116.11, 11:04, 19 June 2017)
Mass Effect Wiki Stats